Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our first real client

To this day, I still don’t know what made Quatermile hire us, but they did. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better client. Apart from tuning and pimping up sports cars, they sold a Swedish Super car called the Koenigsegg. It was at the time and still is, the fastest street legal car in the world. They were a great client until the owner tragically passed away in a car accident only 8 months after we signed them. The business changed owners and they haven’t been the same since. Almost three years later, we regained the koenigsegg account on a global level. Here are some of the ads I did for Quatermile.

The first two I art directed myself. shortly after that, I convinced Peter Walker to join Tonic and the first ad we worked on together was Koenigsegg.

No comments: